Senior Account Manager
We’re looking for passionate individuals who want to help customers solve problems with solutions and services that add value and make business sense. Individuals who thrive in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment, work hard, have fun in the process, and enjoy a drama-free team culture. As a Senior Account Manager at Infolock, you will be responsible for cultivating relationships with prospects, customers, and partners, building pipeline, and driving sales opportunities to closure.
As a Senior Account Manager, your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Actively engage with prospective customers via phone, web conference and in-person to uncover customer requirements and position Infolock’s service offerings to best address their needs.
- Develop strong knowledge of Infolock’s advisory (data risk management and information governance) and managed services to effectively present offerings to prospects and customers.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from start to finish including identifying new accounts, uncovering opportunities, conducting introductory calls, scheduling solution demos, negotiating contracts, and finalizing the deal.
- Assess customer requirements and work collaboratively and cross-functionally within Infolock to prepare proposals/quotes for solutions and services.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects, customers, and partners.
- Meet and/or exceed established sales quotas.
- Maintain and report sales activities in CRM for accurate sales forecasting
Location: All major markets
What’s In It For You:
- No drama workplace; allows flexible remote work and autonomy
- Fun teambuilding activities throughout the year (e.g., virtual get-togethers/happy-hours, company BBQ’s and team outings)
- Work for a growing company with a startup-like culture with very little turnover
- Competitive pay and commission structure
- Four (4) weeks PTO, paid holidays, health, vision, and dental coverage, and 401(k) benefits
What We’re Looking For:
Required education and experience
- 10+ years of relevant security solution sales experience (advisory and managed services a plus)
- Deep understanding of information security concepts and trends, and an ability to structure complex engagements with enterprise customers
- Experience with large security software vendors, and an ability to develop meaningful relationships with vendor partners
- Track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Willing to travel for face-to-face prospect and customer meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Expertise to build and expand key relationships with prospects, customers, and partners
- Can effectively lead and engage internal sales resources, i.e. Sales Architects and Sales Engineers, as well as liaise with external partners at all levels
- About 50%
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Experts in data governance, Infolock provides consulting and advisory services that help organizations effectively secure, manage, and optimize their data. We help clients regain control of their data with our deep understanding of risk management, combined with technical expertise, and business acumen. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Arlington, VA, Infolock is the go-to data management advisory firm for security-conscious organizations in the financial services, healthcare, insurance, retail, manufacturing, and public sectors.