Senior Security Consultant (Atlanta, GA)
You are a data security enthusiast with exposure to multiple fields such as data encryption, PKI technology, two-factor/multi-factor authentication, web security, mobile device security, etc. As a Senior Security Consultant, you will rapidly expand and develop your expertise in a variety of information security solutions with a strong emphasis on enterprise Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
You’ll work in both the pre-sales and post-sales capacity by assessing the client’s existing systems, designing solutions to work within the existing infrastructure and then executing field service engagements. You’ll work to further refine, test and troubleshoot during product implementation. Impeccable customer service and project management are of utmost importance.
Location: Atlanta, GA
What’s In It For You:
- Hands on experience helping some of the largest and most complex companies in the world
- The opportunity to work in one of the fastest and most rewarding fields in the information space
- Education on the latest industry risks and solutions, including Infolock’s Data Risk Management Best Practice framework and assessment methodology
- Early entry into a new and fast-growing practice
- No drama workplace, allows remote work/flexibility and autonomy
- Working in a fast-growing company with virtually no turnover
- Four (4) weeks PTO, paid holidays, health, vision, and dental coverage, 401(k) benefits
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree required plus 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Previous experience working directly with customers as a consultant / advisor
- Strong system administration experience, to include general networking, server administration (Windows and Linux), Active Directory, etc.
- Work experience with Hypervisor technologies including VMware and KVM (optional)
- Experience at using/customizing/implementing web server technologies (e.g., Microsoft IIS, Apache).
- Ability to quickly assess and quickly understand networking and server packages
- Knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, VPNs (IPSEC)
- Experience with enterprise software management tools
- Experience implementing and managing relational databases (specifically Oracle)
- Experience with any of the following products preferable:
- DLP (most desirable)