We’re always searching for passionate individuals who want to help customers solve problems with solutions and services that add value and make business sense. Individuals who thrive in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment, work hard, have fun in the process, and enjoy a drama-free team environment. If this sounds like you, give us a shout.
As an Account Executive at Infolock, you will be responsible for cultivating relationships with prospects, customers, and partners, building pipeline, and driving sales opportunities to closure.
Location: All major markets
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Four (4) weeks PTO, paid holidays, health, vision, and dental coverage, 401(k) benefits, and eligibility for stock options
- Working in a fast-growing company with virtually no turnover
- Career growth potential and an opportunity to learn new things
- No drama workplace that allows remote work, flexibility, and autonomy
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of relevant IT security sales experience – data loss prevention, advisory, and managed services is a plus!
- Deep understanding of information security concepts and trends, and an ability to structure complex engagements with enterprise customers
- Experience with large security software vendors, and an ability to develop meaningful relationships with vendor partners
- Ability to develop and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to build and expand key relationships with prospects, customers, and partners
- Willing to travel for face-to-face prospect and customer meetings